Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Returning back and other things...

19 September

Woohoo! Me is back and with a bang! Hehe… ok well not so much with a bang more like back from a state of being temporarily insane. Seriously, I would like to be introduced to the person who thought of the concept of exams. The first thing I would do is give them a big zero!
Geez… those exams were something else. How I dread them! But I guess the red marks on the report cards AFTER the exams are the ones to watch out for. Yeah, your life can be changed from “peacefully serene” to “living hell”. And that’s not where it stops! The constant pressure of getting good marks to please parents is mind bogging. Thank God I don’t have that. My pressure seems to be the one which I inflict on myself. Sheesh. I wont ever learn, will I?

Britney “OMG” Spears has given birth to Sean Preston Spears Federline. Eew! First of all, what a name! I mean, couldn’t she have thought of something, umm I don’t know, UNIQUE? Something like Julia Robert .Oh well that’d be going too far.

Check this out. A guaranteed laugh even though this would be considered old news. But what the heck, I want this to be a part of my blog.
It’s actually pronounced as Fooking. Whatever. THIS IS HILARIOUS!

On a more serious note, this is pretty sad. I don’t know if this is true or not, but if it is then… well then.. I have a lot to say on this subject... but will leave that to another day when am in mood of ranting.

Don’t they look pretty cute??


Katie Leung and Robert Pattinson will rock the nation with their sensational pairing in Harry Potter!! At least that is what everyone seems to be saying.

So that’s that folks. Will update more. Till then sayonara!


Comments:
babes...
you write like a dream. am so proud of you.

love
pops
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?