Friday, July 29, 2005

 

Tagged!

27 July-

Umm, before I type the asked ”questions” I would just like to say that I’m way too young to be tagged but what the hell lets get it over and done with.

Caution: Contains some questions which could be offensive to the reader.

Three Names You Go By:

Yeah right. What’s the point? Well no need to further deliberate the point. Let me just go ahead and answer the question.
My identity is solely based on these names

Soven
Soviet Union
Threehens

Three screen names:

Soviet Union

Soventrehan
Dhobin

Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:

Eyes
Hair
Face

Three things that scare me:

A fiery temper
People who can do anything to achieve their goals
The new viruses which attack the computer oh-so-frequently

Three things I want in a relationship:

no offense but too young to have one yet !

Three statements about you which are not all true or all false:

**I’m this TOTAL do-gooder
**I’m gung-ho on Harry Potter
**Afraid of competition (but am counted as one anyway)


Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:

No offense but cant answer that question either and even if I had to tell you, I wouldn’t! I don’t wanna let this out.

Three things I want to do badly right now:

Chat with friends
Read a book
Listen to music
** (can’t do any of those btw) **


Three places I want to go on a vacation:

America
U.K.
Australia


Three kids’ names I like:


Arundhati
Madhavi
Saanchi

Three things to do before I die:

Become a successful journalist
Bungee-jumping
Form my own music band

Three essentials in my day to day:

Reading
Surfing
Listening to music


Comments:
Thnx loonie..
that was sweet! :)
 
yea, eddie, u can ask my friends that particular answer 4 ur question.!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?